“I believe we’ve cracked the COVID-19 code.” — Dr. Paul Marik
With the help of the now renowned Dr Paul Marik and other critical care specialists, a COVID-19 protocol that works, is being used NOW to treat patients at major hospitals across the US. These hospitals are getting an exceptionally high success rate.
Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Working Group (FLCCC)
The critical care physicians have been working together and now formed an alliance which they call the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Working Group (FLCCC). These talented medical specialists have developed a highly effective treatment protocol known as MATH+.
Have a look at this video:
Dr Marik’s sepsis protocol finessed
Using Dr Marik’s sepsis protocol as a basis, they are now finessing the treatment to cover all aspects of the unusual symptoms caused by COVID-19. More than 100 hospitalised patients have been treated with this new protocol and as of the middle of April, just 2 have died. Both these patients had advanced chronic medical conditions and were in their 80s.
Vitamin C, Hydrocortisone, Heparin +
Still keeping the ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and hydrocortisone (methylprednisolone), additional treatments have been added. Because of the coagulation problems suffered by many patients, heparin has been included along with optional uses of thiamine, zinc and vitamin D. These treatments need to be administered within 6 hours of admission into hospital, along with high-flow nasal oxygen.
The MATH+ protocol addresses the three major problems of a COVID-19 infection ie. hyperinflammation, hypercoagulation and hypoxia. Here is the detail as taken from their website:
COVID-19 Early Intervention protocol
The most important strategy of this protocol is that it is administered early before the major problems of this disease get too serious. It is suggested that those admitted to hospital start treatment as soon as possible or before they go to ICU. In fact early treatment may even limit ICU necessity. If someone has presented in the emergency room there is already a strong possibility that the patient is seriously ill. Starting treatment immediately gives that patient the best chance of recovery.
Taken from the the critical care group’s website covid19criticalcare.com here is a list of all the specialist medics involved in this COVID-19 protocol known at MATH+
PAUL E. MARIK, M.D., FCCM, FCCP
- Endowed Professor of Medicine
- Chief, Div. of Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
- Eastern Virginia Medical School Norfolk, Virginia
JOSE IGLESIAS, D.O.
- Assoc. Prof., Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Seton Hall
- Dept. of Nephrology & Critical Care / Community Medical Center
- Dept. of Nephrology, Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Neptune, New Jersey
JOSEPH VARON, M.D., FCCP, FCCM
- Professor of Acute & Continuing Care
- The University of Texas Health Science Center
- Chief of Staff & Chief of Critical Care
- United Memorial Medical Center, Houston, Texas
EIVIND H. VINJEVOLL, M.D.
- Senior Consultant Anesthesiologist
- Intensive Care, Emergency Medicine, Anesthesia
- Volda, Norway
SCOTT MITCHELL, MRCS
- Associate Specialist
- Emergency Department
- Princess Elizabeth Hospital
- States of Guernsey
KEITH BERKOWITZ, M.D., M.B.A.
- Medical Director, Center for Balanced Health
- Voluntary Attending Physician, Lenox Hill Hosp. New York, New York
HOWARD KORNFELD, M.D.
- Board Certified: Emergency Med., Pain Med., Addiction Med.
- President, Pharmacology Policy Institute
- Clinical Faculty, Pain Fellowship Program,
Univ. of California, San Francisco (UCSF) School of Medicine
- Founder & Medical Director, Recovery Without Walls
Mill Valley, California
FRED WAGSHUL, M.D.
- Pulmonologist & Med. Dir., Lung Center of America
- Clinical Instructor, Wright State University School of Medicine,
- Dayton, Ohio
The FLCCC website asks the question:
“The components of MATH+ are off-patent, inexpensive, and globally available. So if we know that MATH+ works, produces few side effects, and saves lives that would otherwise be lost, why isn’t it being used throughout the world?”
To learn more please visit the FLCCC website at covid19criticalcare.com and get yourself informed on how this virus can be beaten, throughout the world!
Why is this treatment not in every hospital?
Why have we not heard about this successful treatment? Why is it not all over the news? The pharmaceutical lobbyists have been working hard at making sure this kind of good news about COVID-19 doesn’t reach the public. A lucrative COVID-19 vaccine is the only way the pharmaceuticals want this pandemic to go.
Follow the money!
This cheap unpatentable treatment COVID-19 protocol that works, could put the dampeners on a vaccine. If the public know there is a successful treatment which makes this disease less serious and more controllable, many may dismiss the vaccine as not being necessary. Especially as it has been confirmed by Bill Gates that there will probably be many deaths from the vaccine. Using this protocol could seriously affect the massive profits that Big Pharma hope to make with the fast tracked non safety tested COVID-19 vaccine.